A European business school had 70% of its teaching resource supplied from its head office location but required ManageChina to locate, recruit and manage the remaining 30%.  In addition to this, they also required grading, content development and general teaching assistance.  After two successful semesters of undertaking this project the third semester is about to unfold bigger and more successful than before.